Friday, April 30, 2010

last one!

I can really use a wish right now..


"after all this why, would you ever wanna live it, maybe you could not believe it.
that my love for you was blind, but I couldn't make you see it, couldn't make you see it..
that I love you more than you'll ever know, a part of me died, will I let you go.."


Blind, Lifehouse.



wala, I was once blinded.
ngayon self-realization to the nth time na!

"You and me,
We have our own world where I wanna be,
Oh when I'm hurting you
Then that world's hell and it's killing me
I'm living with an open wound,
Hoping that it closes soon.
I don't wanna leave,
But I should leave.
I hear you say"


-Love Left to Lose, Sons of Sylvia.


oh yeah this song really rocks!
grabe, positive note to the nth level, beybe!!!!



I heart the vocalist na..
woo. vocalist na, violinist pa. wala na, he's all that my guy na.
ano daw?
hay.....soo kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..

iii..