Tuesday, December 29, 2009

tracks for this year..*proudly compiled by ME*

*uncut..full length last song syndromes...*

*randomly selected. isn't it obvious na vanilla twilight ang nagwagi??*


•GRANDSLAM WINNER : VANILLA TWILIGHT - OWL CITY
"Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly, but I'll miss your arms around me, I tend to postcard to you dear, 'cause I wish you were here."
*ulit??*

•The Wind Blows - The All-American Rejects
"you wanna stay, but since you wanna play, I can finally say we're through"
•The Saddest Song - Until June
"you fell in love with foolish things, you fell away from me, but now you're gone"
•Never Say Never - The Fray-->1st Runner Up.
"walang kamatayang 'don't let me go' "
•Automatic - Tokio Hotel-->2nd Runner-Up
(dito nagsimula ang lahat)
"it's automatic when you say things get better, but they never, there's no real love in you, why do I keep loving you..automatic"
•Back To Me - The All - American Rejects-->3rd Runner-Up
(for months na walang kamatayan, men. ask sheel a mae socito, she even knew it.)
"I swear that you just want someone, but I'm the only one you need"
•What Hurts The Most - Boyce Avenue
(lyrics pa lang pamatay na..for me, a perfect..BREAK UP SONG)
•Heartless - The Fray
(better than the original)

•John Mayer-->Addictive, my best brand of heroin..(ahaha..twilight?)
-Half Of My Heart (ft. Taylor Swift)
-Heartbreak Warfare
-Friends, Lovers or Nothing
-PERFECTLY LONELY
-Who Says
-I'M GONNA FIND ANOTHER YOU
(relate, relate)

•Wrapped in Your Arms - Fireflight.
(ZeKi theme song. still vk obsessed. hindi makamove-on)
•Good Enough - Lifehouse
•Say When - The Fray
•Not A Second To Waste - A Rocket to the Moon
•Three Cheers For Five Years - Mayday Parade
(at marami pang kanta nila, hard for me to specify sa sobrang dami)
•21 Guns - Greenday
•Two is Better Than One, Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
•Ignorance, Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore



RnB, pa-gangstah, ballad, mellow..

(wala.. pag naririnig ko sinasabayan ko na lang.)

•Cry - Kelly Clarkson
(iyakan na to..pramis she's very powerful in here)
•Touch My Hand - DA
(due to my dial syndrome nung kasagsagan ng pamumudmod ng libreng tickets para sa concert nila ni DC. kaso hindi naman ako nanalo)
•EMPIRE STATE OF MIND - JayZ ft. Alicia Keys
(p1 or p2 pa yan..adik talaga.)
•Run This Town, Russian Roulette - Rihanna
•Thinking of You - Katy Perry
(hardcore, pre)
•Sleeping With A Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
•Lost Then Found - Leona Lewis ft. One Republic
•Seven Days Without You - Teddy Geiger
•Love Game, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Eh-Eh - Lady GaGa
(saksi ang langit sa lahat ng pagkanta ko sa tatlong yan. pati ang kubeta naming sawang-sawa na sa "I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance"..going gaga over her)
•Viva La GaGa - Lady GaGa (heard it right, astig kaya.)
•Broken Hearted Girl, Videophone - Beyonce
•Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo
•Unstoppable - Kat de Luna ft. Lil Wayne
•Photo, On the way Down - Ryan Cabrera (RC daw, oh)
•Never Knew I Needed, Part of the list - Ne-Yo


at lastly..
•Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore - Glee Cast
(kung sino man sa Glee ang kumanta nito, pinupuri kita..salute....astig..f na f)

jUSTIN BEIBER, ily PUBERTY BOY.


*un lang..baka may kulang pa rewrite ko na lang ulit*